Two Method for How to Screenshot in Windows 10
How to Screenshot in Windows 10 can using two method, Keyboard Shortcut and Windows Snipping Tool. OK let’s go How to Screenshot in Windows 10 with two method bellow this.
1. How to Screenshot in Windows 10 using Keyboard Shortcut
- Press ⊞ Win+⎙ PrtScr to capture the screen. This way, you can capture a screenshot of the full screen.
- Locate the screenshot. Go to the Screenshot folder in your Pictures library to see the screenshot you took.
2. How to Screenshot in Windows 10 using Windows Snipping Tool
Open the Snipping Tool. When it appears on the search result panel, click it to open the application. This utility allows you to capture any specific region on your screen.
- Click the drop-down arrow besides New. You will get four options to capture the screen and act upon: “Free-form Snip”, “Rectangular Snip”, “Window Snip” and “Full-screen Snip”.
- Select New to blur the screen and convert the cursor to +. Drag the mouse to select the area you want to capture. The clear part of the screen indicates the selected part.