How to Remove Password in Windows 10 Lock Screen
Follow the steps in below to Remove Password in Windows 10 Lock Screen using Group Policy. The lock screen is the screen you see when lock your Windows 10 PC. The lock screen will also show at startup, and when you are signed out and idle for one minute. Users can Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen if you want it. so let’s see the tutorials.
- Defer Upgrades in Windows 10
- View or Delete Microsoft Edge Browsing History
- How to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10
- Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings
How to Remove Password in Windows 10 Lock Screen using Group Policy
- Open the Local Group Policy Editor.
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog, type gpedit.msc, and press Enter. Note This file is located at C:\Windows\System32\gpedit.msc.If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
- You can now set and manage the Local Group Policies on your computer to how you want them. Note: For more details and information about how to use the Local Group Policy Editor, click on the blue ? toolbar icon.
- In the left pane of Local Group Policy Editor, navigate to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Personalization.
- In the right panel of Personalization in Local Group Policy Editor, double click on the Do not display the lock screen policy to edit it.
- Select Disabled, click OK
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor