Download MX Player for PC Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7 & XP. MX Player is powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. Actually, MX player is a media player application for Android. So How to Download MX Player for Windows/PC/Laptop?
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
MX Player needs permissions on the following categories:
- “Access Photos/Media/Files” permission to read your all media files on your storage
- “Other app capabilities” for various activities like checking network status, Streaming, controlling bluetooth device, controlling the touch feedbacks, blocking keys with kid lock feature.
- “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
- “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to rename or deletion of files and to store the downloaded subtitles.
- “ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” and “ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like license checking, update checking, etc.
- “INTERNET” permission is required in order to play internet streams.
- “VIBRATE” permission is required in order to controls the vibration feedbacks.
- “BLUETOOTH” permission is required in order to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
- “WAKE_LOCK” permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
- “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” permission is required in order to stop the MX Player services used in background play.
- “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” permission is required in order to temporarily prevent secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used.
- “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” permission is required in order to block some keys when Kids Lock is used.
- “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” permission is required in order to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
To Download MX Player App for PC Windows, you must use Android Emulator. What is Android Emulator? is App Player to run mobile apps and games on Windows PC and Mac. Many Android Emulator can Download and Install for your PC Windows, but you can use BlueStacks Emulator.
Download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC or Laptops then install and open it. Go to Google Play Store and search “mx player”. Or you can instant access go to browser on Android Emulator Desktop then copy this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en_US and paste on web address then install MX Player App on your PC/Windows.