Download Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows 10 32/64 bit. But before download ms office 2019 for PC/Windows/laptop, please make sure your device meets the system requirements below.
Component Requirements Microsoft Office 2019:
( Office Home 2019, Office Professional 2019, Office Standard 2019, Office professional Plus 2019)
- Computers and processors: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2GB (32-bit) RAM
- Windows hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Windows Screen: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows Graphics: Hardware graphics acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Windows operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Product functions and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of each operating system specified above.
- Browser The latest version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET Windows Version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher installations.
- The function of the Internet requires an internet connection. Can be charged.
- Touch screen devices are needed to use multitouch functions. However, all features and functions are always available using a keyboard, mouse, or standard input device or other accessible. Please remember that the touch feature is optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functions and graphics can vary according to your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- The cloud file management feature requires OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- A Microsoft account or Microsoft organization account is required for licensing.
- Outlook:- Some search functions require Windows Search
– Certain advanced functions may require connectivity to supported versions of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online).
– Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to supported Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams versions.
– LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
– Voice recognition function requires a microphone.
– The loud reading function requires an audio output device.
– The Rights Management feature requires access to Microsoft cloud management (Azure Rights Management) or local deployment (Active Directory Rights Management) deployments.
– Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
How to Download Office 2019 for PC/Windows
- First, go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Then sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
Signed in with a Microsoft account:
- From the Office home page select Install Office.
- Select Install. (For Office 365 subscribers, you may be on the Overview page and need to select Install Office > first.)The 64-bit version is installed by default. However, if Office detects you have a previously installed 32-bit version, this version will be installed instead.
Signed in with a work or school account:
- From the Office 365 home page select Install Office apps (If you set a different start page, go to aka.ms/office-install.)
Select Office to begin the installation.
The 64-bit version is installed by default. However, if Office detects you have a previously installed 32-bit version, this version will be installed instead. (Note: The link may say Office 2016, however Office will install the most up-to-date version of the Office apps as set by your Office 365 admin.)
Office should now begin downloading.
How to Install Office 2019 for PC/Windows
Select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- After install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
Follow the instructions in the window to find your Office apps. For example depending on your version of Windows, select Start and then scroll to find the app you want to open such as Excel or Word, or type the name of the app in the search box.