Download iCloud for Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit, Windows 8.1/7 then install & setup so you can free access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more from your Windows PC/Laptop.
You know iCloud service can only be used on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac. Indeed, iCloud is optimized for use across a variety of Apple devices. But did you know that iCloud can also be used on PC or Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit, Windows 8.1/7 laptop as well?
Sure, you can use iCloud on Windows. Various features such as iCloud Photo Gallery, iCloud Drive, and so on can be used on your PC or Windows laptop. Of course the feature is very profitable right?
Apple has released iCloud feature on Windows this a few years ago, but it seems still not many know how to use it. Though the way is very easy.
So for those of you who want to know how to Download, Install & Setup iCloud for Windows, you can follow the tutorial below.
- Download iCloud for Windows.
- Click Save File.
- After download complete, open it.
- Double click iCloud Setup to install.
- Check I accept then click Install.
- Click Yes on User account control.
- Wait installing iCloud for Windows.
- After complete then click Finish.
- Click Yes to restart your PC. (recommended).
- Click Sign in Apple ID. If you haven’t Apple ID, you can create Apple ID here.Note: Your Apple ID must be used to setup iCloud on an iOS or OS X device before you can use iCloud for Windows.
- Choose to share user information with Apple or not.
- Your PC can already use iCloud on Windows.