Defer Upgrades in Windows 10
How to Defer Upgrades in Windows 10 using Settings on the Local Computer is easiest steps to Deferring Upgrades in Windows 10. When you defer upgrades, new Windows features won’t be downloaded or installed for several months but doesn’t affect security updates. Deferring upgrades will prevent you from getting the latest Windows features.
- How to Stop Windows 10 Update
- Check for Updates in Windows 10 1511
- Remove Windows 10 Update Notification on Windows 7 and Windows 8
Defer Upgrades in Windows 10 Using Settings on Local Computer
- Click Start
- Click “Settings”. You can access Settings by using the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut.
- Click “Update & Security”
- Click “Advanced options”
- Select “Defer upgrades”