Chromecast Plugin Windows 10 actually a Chrome extension for the Google Chrome browser. Before Download and Install Chromecast plugin, you need to be using a Windows, Mac, or Linux machine. The following guide will show you setup the Chromecast Plugin Windows 10 Download and Install on your computer.
Download Google Chrome on your PC Windows or Laptops.
Note: please use Chrome browser!
Download Chrome. Click Download Chrome. If you already have Chrome installed on your computer, skip this step.
How to Setup Plugin on Chromecast?
You can connect Chromecast to your TV in a few simple steps. It’s important to use the cords and adapters that come inside the Chromecast box.
- A: Plug one end of the USB power cable into your Chromecast and the other end of the cable into the power supply.Use the USB power cable and power adapter that is included in the box for optimal performance.
- B: Plug your Chromecast into any open HDMI input on your TV.
- C: Plug the power supply into an open outlet.
It’s important to use the cords and adapters that come inside the Chromecast box.
Once your Chromecast is plugged in, you should see the Chromecast home screen. If you do not see the Chromecast home screen on your TV after setting up Chromecast, use the Input or Source button on your TV’s remote control to change the input until you see the Chromecast home screen.
Note: Do not plug the USB cable into a port labeled ‘Service‘; it must be labeled ‘USB‘ or display the USB symbol.
You can following simple steps in below to setup chromecast app for windows 10.
- Download and Install Chrome browser.
- Launch the Chromecast app to view Privacy and Terms. Click Accept.
- Select your Chromecast from list of device. Click Set Up.
- To connect your Chromecast to your wireless network, Click Continue.
- Confirm the code on your computer matches the code on your TV. Click That’s my code.
- Select your home WiFi network and enter your password. Click Continue.
- You’re ready to cast.