Best 5 Antivirus Protection for Windows 10 very important to protect your PC from malware. Not only free antivirus, you need to buy Antivirus for better. But you can choose free or paid antivirus from list below.
1. Microsoft Defender
Formerly known as Windows Defender, Microsoft Defender Antivirus still delivers the comprehensive, ongoing, and real-time protection you expect against software threats like viruses, malware, and spyware across email, apps, the cloud, and the web.
Microsoft Defender Antivirus is the next-generation protection component of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Microsoft Defender ATP). Next-generation protection brings together machine learning, big-data analysis, in-depth threat resistance research, and the Microsoft cloud infrastructure to protect devices in your enterprise organization. Next-generation protection services include the following:
- Behavior-based, heuristic, and real-time antivirus protection. This includes always-on scanning using file and process behavior monitoring and other heuristics (also known as “real-time protection”). It also includes detecting and blocking apps that are deemed unsafe, but may not be detected as malware.
- Cloud-delivered protection. This includes near-instant detection and blocking of new and emerging threats.
- Dedicated protection and product updates. This includes updates related to keeping Microsoft Defender Antivirus up to date.
- Save your work and close any open applications.
- Click Start and launch Settings.
- Go to Update and security and click Windows Defender.
- Scroll down until you see Windows Defender Offline.
- Click the Scan Offline button.
Note: if Windows Defender not appear, you can use Windows Security, press Windows key + I > Update & Security > Windows Security > Open Windows Security.
2. Norton 360
Norton 360 plans include antivirus and malware protection, our 100% Virus Protection Guarantee2, Cloud Backup, Smart Firewall, Password Manager, Secure VPN, PC SafeCam5, and Dark Web Monitoring§ powered by LifeLock. Parental Control is also available in several plans.
Norton 360 with LifeLock plans offer identity theft protection features, including LifeLock alerts, the Million Dollar ProtectionTM Package and other features to help protect your credit and identity. Get Norton 360 from here.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition is blazing fast, free to use, and packs essential protection features every Windows computer needs.
- Downloads and installs in seconds, runs at max speed without slowing down your PC
- Good for gaming, image and video editing, and resource-intensive applications
- Powerful antivirus protection packed into a light solution
Real-time Threat Detection
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition uses behavioral detection to closely monitor your active apps. When it detects anything suspicious, it takes instant action.
Virus Scanning and Malware Removal
Powerful scan engines ensure real-time detection and removal of all malware, from viruses, worms and Trojans, to ransomware, zero-day exploits, rootkits and spyware.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition is an antivirus that always has your back. It uses a minimalistic approach to defend your Windows computer against all cyber threats, whether you are a tech pro or not.
- On-demand & on-access virus scanning that runs in the background
- Essential antivirus protection for personal and gaming computers
- No time-consuming scans, no sudden lag, no ads out of the blue
Malwarebytes is smarter, faster, and lighter than ever before. Go beyond antivirus and stop worrying about online threats.
Cleans your PC in just a few minutes
Our free scanner is what put us on the map. It doesn’t just find threats like malware and viruses, it also finds potentially unwanted programs that can slow you down.
Secures your PC, files, and privacy 24/7
Real-Time Protection uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to keep you safe from online threats, even emerging threats that no one has ever seen before.
Protects against online scammers
Web Protection blocks online scams, infected sites, and malicious links. It also blocks phishing scams, which use fake sites to trick you into revealing private info like your bank details.
Ransomware Protection uses proprietary tech to create a powerful defense against malware that locks down your PC and takes your files and photos hostage.
Respects your space
Scans now use 50 percent less CPU resources than before, and with Play Mode, you can even turn off notifications and updates while you game or watch movies.
Makes your security simple
Our all-new user interface makes it easier than ever to customize your protection. Schedule scans, adjust protection layers, and choose from three scan modes.
5. McAfee Total Protection
Defend yourself and the entire family against the latest virus, malware, spyware and ransomware attacks while staying on top of your privacy and identity.
We recommend using a comprehensive antivirus solution to protect your Windows PCs. Although Windows Defender is built into Windows 10, its anti-malware capabilities may not be sufficient to combat ever-evolving threats. McAfee Total Protection goes beyond antivirus with tools to protect against threats like malicious web pages, phishing and much more.
Among our McAfee security solutions, McAfee Total Protection stands tall with its combination of antivirus, privacy and identity tools and features. Defend yourself against the latest virus, malware, ransomware and spyware attacks, while keeping your identity and privacy close and personal.
And now, when you’re enrolled in auto-renewal, you’ll gain access to our secure VPN, which provides bank-grade encryption to keep your personal information and online habits protected.