Windows 10 Fix Printer Problems with Printing Troubleshooter
Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your PC. If it still won’t work, try running the printing troubleshooter.
To Fix Printer Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooter, you can follow steps below.
- Press Windows key + I > Update & Security.
- Tap on Troubleshoot > Printer > Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait when detecting problems to fix error. after finish, you can try again to using the printer.
- Your printer manufacturer’s website should have the latest software and Windows 10 drivers for your printer.
- If your printer has stopped working and you haven’t updated or upgraded Windows recently.
- If your PC is running Windows 10 S, some printers might not work with it, or they might have limited functionality.