Are you get error Windows 10 did not start correctly? this problem called fails to booting at restart or when it is first turned on. Now i will share tips to solve the problem. What we need to know before is, what causes Windows 10 failed to booting? and here are some factors:
- File corrupted windows: caused by a virus
- Incompatible software: Can cause windows hank, and cause Windows/PC dies and potentially damage the file system windows.
- Not shut down Windows/PC properly.
So Windows 10 will experience booting failure and will only display the logo and text “Preparing Automatic Repair” and continue like that, Or sometimes the text will appear “Diagnosing Your PC“, then “Your PC did not start correctly“. OK, here are steps How to fix booting failure in Windows 10.
- Restart your computer or laptop.
- After the BIOS display appears (showing the brand and name of your laptop) press F8 repeatedly (Unless windows 10 can not use this way because by default setting to enter safe mode is disabled).
- Choose Safe Mode, (don’t choose Safe Mode Networking or Safe Mode with Command Prompt).
See also: How to Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Note: If that way can not work, please do the following steps because you have to have CD / DVD tapes or Flashdisk Windows Operating System that match with what you wear. For the steps please follow the tutorial below.
- Turn on your computer or laptop.
- In the BIOS view, press F12 or F2 to change the Boot setting.
- Insert a CD / DVD or flash which contains your windows master.
- Change boot setting in BIOS to first boot for CD / DVD (If using flash change first boot to USB).
- Press F10 to save, then restart your computer.
- After restart will appear the words “Press Any Key From Boot to CD / DVD ….“, then press any key on the keyboard.
- Wait until it enters the Windows Installer, then select Repair Your Computer.
- Wait a while because the computer will check the system first. Click Next.
- Then the task window will appear with 5 options. choose one by one except the Windows Memory Diagnostics option.
- For the last option using Command Prompt, it will display a black box display.
- Type “DIR C:” (Without quotation marks), it is used to call all existing data on Local Disk C, especially for the system to be accessed and improved.
- Type the options listed below one by one starting from the top, then press Enter.
bootsect.exe / nt60 c:
bootsect.exe / nt60 all
bootrec / fixmbr
bootrec / fixboot
bootrec.exe / rebuildbcd
bootsect / nt60 all / force / mbr
- When it says ‘The operation completed succesfully‘ please restart the computer and do not write all the above execution commands.