Windows 10 1903 Update KB4507453 (OS Build 18362.239) released on July 9, 2019 and
If you don’t have Windows 10 1903 Version, go to: Download Windows 10 ISO 1903 32 bit / 64 bit or Install Windows 10 1903 with Windows Update Assistant.
- Updates an issue with a tilted world some Mixed Reality users may see after connecting their headsets.
- Updates the visual quality issues some users may have when using Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets with Steam®VR content.
- Updates an issue with BitLocker encryption recovery mode.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, wireless technologies, and Microsoft Office products.
Improvements and fixes
- Addresses an issue that may cause BitLocker to go into recovery mode if BitLocker is being provisioned at the same time as updates are being installed.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Mixed Reality users to see a tilted world after connecting their headsets.
- Addresses visual quality issues some users may have seen with Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets and Steam®VR content.
- Security updates to Windows Wireless Networking, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Kernel, Microsoft HoloLens, Internet Explorer, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Virtualization, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Cryptography.
|Windows Sandbox may fail to start with “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)” on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.||Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.|
|The Remote Access Connection Manager (RASMAN) service may stop working and you may receive the error “0xc0000005” on devices where the diagnostic data level is manually configured to the non-default setting of 0. You may also receive an error in the Application section of Windows Logs in Event Viewer with Event ID 1000 referencing “svchost.exe_RasMan” and “rasman.dll”.
This issue only occurs when a VPN profile is configured as an Always On VPN (AOVPN) connection with or without device tunnel. This does not affect manual only VPN profiles or connections.
|To mitigate this issue, use one of the steps below, either the group policy step or the registry step, to configure one of the default telemetry settings.
Set the value for the following group policy settings:
Or set the following registry value:
Value: 1, 2 or 3
Note If the Remote Access Connection Manager service is not running after setting the Group Policy or registry key, you will need to manually start the service or restart the device.
We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late July.
|After installing this update, opening or using the Window-Eyes screen reader app may result in an error and some features may not function as expected.
Note Users who have already migrated from Window-Eyes to Freedom Scientific’s other screen reader, JAWS, should not be affected by this issue.
|We are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.|
How to Get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4497935 (OS Build 18362.145)
- Press Windows key + I > Update & Security.
- On Windows Update, click Download and install now.
- Wait Checking for updates…
- Wait Downloading 100%.
- Wait Installing 100%.
- Restart now, or you can choose Schedule the restart.
Note: if you get problem to get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4497935 (OS Build 18362.145), Press Windows key + I > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Update.
How to get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4507453 (OS Build 18362.239) from Microsoft Update Catalog
Go to the Microsoft Update Catalog then search KB4507453. After it Download and install.