What are the PC System Requirements to Record Game Clips in the Xbox App
Now i want share about PC System Requirements to Record Game Clips in the Xbox App in Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit. Game bar is available on PC Windows 10,but to record game clips, you need video cards, like this:
- Core 2 Duo E6600 – 2.4Ghz 2 cores, Upgrading to Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz 4 core AMD Radeon HD 7450, based off a 6450 6GB DDR2 800Mhz ram
- AMD: AMD Radeo HD 7000 series, HD 7000M series, HD 8000 series, HD 8000M series, R9 series, and R7 series.
- NVIDIA: GeForce 600 series or later, GeForce 800M series or later, Quadro Kxxx series or later.
- Intel: Intel HD graphics 4000 or later, Intel Iris Graphics 5100 or later.
See also: Get Help with Xbox on Windows 10
If video card can’t working, trying a hard reset wit hold the power button on your console for 8 seconds and do not remove your finger until the console powers down. Power your console back up and see if the issues are resolved.
To check the video card on your PC, go to the search box on the taskbar and search for “Device Manager.” In Device Manager, expand Display adapters.
If you see error messages:
- Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips. For more info, go to Game bar settings.
- Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.