Have you ever experienced difficulties when you want to uninstall a program on your Windows 10 device? Surely almost most Windows users have experienced this and maybe most of you feel frustrated because this problem is not solved until you finally have to reinstall the OS.
Well, on this occasion, I want to share a powerful way to overcome this problem. The following are the ways:
1. Use the Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter Application by Microsoft
This is an official application from Microsoft if you have problems installing and uninstalling a program on Windows, be it Windows 7, 8 / 8.1 / 10. This application will fix some things like:
- Corrupted registry keys on 64-bit operating systems
- Corrupted registry keys that control the update data
- Problems that prevent new programs from being installed
- Problems that prevent existing programs from being completely uninstalled or updated
- Problems that block you from uninstalling a program through Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) in Control Panel
First, Download Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter Application by Microsoft. After that, run it, then later you will find two choices, namely fixing the application you want to install or uninstall.
2. Using CCleaner
CCleaner is a popular and powerful third-party application, not only in clearing cache and various unimportant things. But it can also uninstall applications that cannot be uninstalled via Settings or control panel in your Windows device.