Uninstall McAfee Windows 10
How to Uninstalling McAfee in Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit? Before it, you must know McAfee is antivirus software tool that helps you detect viruses, spyware, and other malware. It can come preloaded onto your computer or can be installed by the user. Ok, Let’s follow steps in below to Uninstall McAfee Windows 10.
- Open Control Panel, right-click on the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the Desktop view and select “Control Panel“.
- Select “Programs and Features” or click “Uninstall a program”.
- Highlight McAfee Security Center and click Uninstall. If it doesn’t work, follow step 4.
- Close all windows and restart the computer. This will ensure that no extra processes are running.
Click Start and search for “services.msc”. Select it from the search results.
- Right-click on each McAfee entry and select “Properties”.
- Click General tab > Click “Startup Type” menu and select “Disabled“.
- Click Recovery tab. Select “Take No Action” for when the service fails.
- Reboot your Computer.
- Back Control Panel. Highlight McAfee Security Center and click Uninstall.