Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10
Usually Touch Screen not Working after your PC, Tablet and other device upgrade in Windows 10. For example, After installing Windows 10 the touch screen on Acer no longer works, having worked perfectly on Windows 8. If you just upgraded computer to Windows 10 and have noticed that the touchscreen no longer works, so how can turn it back on again? Let’s fix Touch Screen problem with steps in below. See also:
- How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10
- How to Screenshot in Windows 10
- How to Fix Blue Screen Windows 10
Step 1: Fix Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10 with run Hardware and Device troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
- Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
- Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
- Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
Step 2: Fix Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10 with update the touch screen drivers and check for the resolution
- Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
- Expand Human Interface Devices.
- Locate the Touch screen driver.
- Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
- Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch pad driver.