After delete your instagram account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and instagram official can’t reactivate deleted your accounts. So, when you delete your instagram account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed.
How do permanently delete my instagram account
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
Note: If you’d like to delete a different account, click the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page and select Log Out. Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
If you’d just like to take a break, you can temporarily disable your instagram account instead, you can follow step by step below this.
- Log into instagram.com from PC/computer Windows 10. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click (profile logo) in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
Note: When temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in.