Now i will show you easy steps How to Share Files in File Explorer Windows 10. You can sharing files with use App, OneDrive, Email and Share over a network or on a shared PC. OK, lets follow steps below:
1. How to Share Files Explorer use an App
2. How to Share Files Explorer use OneDrive
- Get a link you can share with anyone. Right-click (or press and hold) a OneDrive file or folder, select Share a OneDrive link, and then post the link wherever you like. Anyone who sees the link will be able to open the file, but they won’t be able to edit it.
Email a link to just a few people. Right-click (or press and hold) the file, select More OneDrive sharing options > Invite people, and then enter their email addresses. If you’d rather not let the recipients edit the file, select Recipients can edit, select Recipients can only view from the list, and then select Share.
3. How to Share Files Explorer use Email
4. Share over a network or on a shared PC
If you want to share files with people in your homegroup, workgroup, or domain, select the file or folder you want to share > Share tab > check out the options in the Share with section. The options that show up there depend on what type of network your PC is connected to.
- Quick option to share files, right click on file > click share.
- To share with a particular person, select that person’s account.
- To share with everyone in your homegroup, choose one of the Homegroup options.