How to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10? before begin Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10, you must install driver. Intel F200 is driver to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10. Please go to here to download and install it.
After you download and install Intel F200, Let’s follow up the steps How to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10:
- Go to the Start menu and select Settings.
- Go to Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Set up a PIN code (ignore this step if you already did) by click on “Add” button.
- See an option named “Face”, just click on “Set Up”.
- Click “Get started”.
- Registering your face to the system with move your face to the front of the camera and make sure your face is in the center of the frame.
- After all done, You now can to access features like improvement recognition, automatically unlock the Windows, remove your face or increase security.
Note: If you don’t see a sign-in option for Windows Hello, then your device doesn’t support it.