If you get screen flickering in PC/Laptop Windows 10, don’t panic. I will help you how to fix it, that is usually caused by an incompatible app or display driver. So to determine whether an app or driver is causing the problem, First you need check to see if Task Manager flickers. Then, based on that information, you’ll need to either update the app or the display driver. OK, let’s follow step by step below this.
First open Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on the keyboard at the same time. If that doesn’t work, right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen and then select Task Manager.
- If Task Manager doesn’t flicker, an app is probably causing the problem.
- If Task Manager does flicker, a display driver is probably causing the problem.
2. Update an incompatible app
You need to know, some apps can to cause screen flickering in Windows 10 like: Norton AV, iCloud, and IDT Audio. In most problems, updating the app or contacting the app manufacturer for an update will fix the problem.
3. Please update your display driver
To update your display driver, you’ll need to start your PC in safe mode, uninstall your current display adapter, and then check for driver updates.
- Go to Start your PC in safe mode, then right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Then expand the Display adapters section, right-click the listed adapter, then select Uninstall device. Select the Delete the driver software for this device check box, then select Uninstall and restart your PC.
- After your PC restarts, press the Windows logo key + I on your keyboard to open Settings. If that doesn’t work, select the Start button and then select Settings.
- From Settings, select Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
OK, that is How to fix screen flickering in Windows 10 with easy, hope can help you if you getting this problems. Thanks.