How to Download Windows 10 ISO 32 bit or 64 bit
Download Windows 10 recommended using media creation tool because file formats optimized for download speed, built options for USBs and DVDs and optional conversion to ISO file format. So let’s follow steps in below How to Download Windows 10 ISO 32 bit or 64 bit using Media Creation Tool.
Before download Windows 10, your current version of Windows must activate. To make sure that it’s activated go to Start, search for File Explorer and select it from the search results. Right-click This PC and select Properties. Your Windows activation status is listed at the bottom.
- Download Media Creation Tool
- Run the Media Creation Tool
- Select Upgrade this PC now if you’re upgrading the device that you downloaded the tool on. select Create installation media for another PC if you want to create media to upgrade a different device.
- Select the language, edition and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.
- Follow the instructions to finish upgrade Windows 10.