Are you a Microsoft Edge user? If yes, surely you’ve experienced something like the picture below, right is not it?
This can happen because the Windows 10 system feels, the content you are opening is not safe, be it applications, websites and others. When in fact, the content you’re open is safe and harmless.
Well, then from that, on this occasion I will give a tutorial how to disable Smart Screen filter feature on your Windows 10 device. Here are the steps:
- Open Control Panel. Type “control panel” on Cortana then tap it. See: How to Activate Cortana Windows 10.
- Click on System and Security.
- Click Security and Maintenance.
- Choose Security then click Change Settings on Windows SmartScreen.
- Choose Turn Off Windows SmartScreen then OK.