Are you a Microsoft Edge user? If yes, surely you’ve experienced something like the picture below, right is not it?
Well, then from that, on this occasion I will give a tutorial how to disable Smart Screen filter feature on your Windows 10 device. Here are the steps:
- Open Control Panel. Type “control panel” on Cortana then tap it. See: How to Activate Cortana Windows 10.
- Click on System and Security.
- Click Security and Maintenance.
- Choose Security then click Change Settings on Windows SmartScreen.
- Choose Turn Off Windows SmartScreen then OK.