How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile and fix problems Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile. Follow this steps How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile.
- To change what you hear when you get a call, select the Start button, swipe over to the App list, and then select Settings > Personalization > Sounds. Under Ringtone, select the menu to choose a new ringtone.
- Looking for more ringtones? Swipe over to the App list, and then select Store and search for “ringtones.”
Your phone already comes with a bevy of ringtones, but if you’re looking for more, swipe over to the All apps list, select Store , and then search for ringtones.
To get sound files from your Windows 10 PC onto your phone, connect your phone to your PC and do the following:
- Select the Start button, then select File Explorer > This PC.
- Under Devices and drives, double-click (or double-tap) your phone, double-click the Phone folder, and then double-click the Ringtones folder.
- Find a sound file on your PC (for example, music files are often in the Music folder and organized by artist and album), and then drag the file into the Ringtones folder.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Personalization > Sounds then select Ringtone to find and select your new ringtone.