Now you can upgrade windows 7 or windows 8.1 to Windows 10 officially, for free, and legal. But this way is only valid until 31 December 2017 only, and here i will show you how to upgrade official Windows 7 or 8.1 to windows 10 for free and legal.
Actually upgrading to Windows 10 for free is given Microsoft to Assistive Technologies users, who although in practice, there is no check whether the feature is enabled or not in the Windows version before upgrading.
There are several things you need to prepare before upgrading Windows 7 / 8.1 to Windows 10:
- Your Windows 7 / 8.1 must be in an activated state with a legit licensing license.
- Windows 7 / 8.1 that you use must be in the most recent update version.
- Make sure you connect with a qualified internet connection, in the sense that your internet connection is tight, stable, and has enough quota, there are at least 5GB of remaining quota.
- Make sure it is not past December 31, 2017, because after that date, the opportunity to upgrade to Windows 10 for free and legal is closed.
Steps to Free Upgrade Windows 7/8.1 to Windows 10
- Open Windows 10Upgrade then click UPGRADE NOW.
- Click Save file.
- Open Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant.
- Click Update Now.
- You need free up space if your PC not enough.
- After all OK, click Next.
- Wait Windows 10 Update Assistant to complete. You can Minimize to keep working.
- After it follow next steps and wait process.
Note: This download will be followed by setup and installation, and once the process is complete, your Windows 7 / 8.1 is already in Windows 10.