Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App in Windows 10
If you have Problems Signing in to the Xbox App, you must following more step in below. Xbox App in Windows 10 sometimes having some problems, you can go to Get Help with Xbox on Windows 10 for other problems. So, How to Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App? let’s to begin.
- Connect you Windows 10 to internet.
- On your PC, go to Start > Settings > Time & language. Under Date and time, make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.
- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select Remove.
- Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App Error Code 0x800488AB in Windows 10
- Click on sign in with a different Microsoft account
- Don’t click on your own Microsoft Account
- Click on the option for a new Microsoft Account