I will give you steps How to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10. You can use 2 method here, Reinstalling GeForce Experience and Re-enabling the GeForce Experience Service.
Before it, you need to know that GeForce Experience won’t open Windows 10 is the most common error because this game is compatible on different versions of operating system. So if you get this error, then there is some fix for this problem. If you have any issues like crashing with this GeForce Experience, you need to manually update the Nvidia drivers. If you are use of the older version of GeForce Experience then, you need Reinstalling GeForce Experience and Re-enabling the GeForce Experience Service, let’s follow steps below:
Reinstalling GeForce Experience (Method 1)
- Press Win + R to open the run then type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Search Nvidia GeForce Experience from the list of installed applications and double-click on it and then follow the uninstallation instructions. You can also choose to remove additional NVIDIA applications but remember to reinstall them from the website.
- Download GeForce Experience here.
- Open the application and launch it. After it go through the installation process till the installation is completed.
- Done, try to open it to see if it opens as expected.
Re-enabling the GeForce Experience Service (Method 2)
- Press Win + R then type services.msc and clik OK to open the Services console.
- Search for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service and double-click it. Set the Startup type to Automatic and then start the service if it’s been stopped.
- Then repeat the same process for the Nvidia Geforce Experience Backend Service.
- Done, let’s try opening GeForce Experience to confirm if the windows opens this time.
OK, these are 2 method Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Won’t Open in Windows 10, if you still get error, comment in the box.