How to Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telementary High Disk Usage in Windows 10? Windows Compatibility Telemetry is shows up when having a problem with very high disk usage on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop. It usually shows up at startup at 100% which makes startup very slow. Maybe you tried removing startup programs or removing this feature from windows but it keeps coming back. So if the Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry process has causing very high disk usage on your Windows 10 system, don’t worry. You can follow simple method below:
- Press Windows key + R then type gpedit.msc > OK.
- Double click on Computer Configuration.
- Double click on Administrative Templates.
- Double click on Windows Components.
- Double click on Data Collection and Preview Builds.
- Double click on Allow Telemetry.
- Choose Disable then click OK.