If you get error on file explorer can’t connect to other devices after update and install Windows 10 v1803, i will give you steps that maybe can help you.
Maybe when you clicking the Network tab in File Explorer, other devices on the your network don’t appear, so you can’t to perform file sharing or access files on other devices on your network. You can resolve this problem by setting some services to Automatic (Delayed Start) and restarting your Windows. OK, let’s follow steps below.
- Press Windows key + R > type services.msc > OK.
- Set the Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start) and select Apply
on list below:Sponsored Links
- Computer Browser (Browser)
- Function Discovery Provider Host (FDPHost)
- Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub)
- Network Connections (NetMan)
- UPnP Device Host (UPnPHost)
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPSvc)
- Peer Networking Grouping (P2PSvc)
- Peer Networking Identity Manager (P2PIMSvc)
- Restart your Windows.
More info: easy steps How to Share Files in File Explorer Windows 10 with use App, OneDrive, Email and Share over a network or on a shared PC.