Windows 10 Apps can only be downloaded exclusively through the Microsoft Store and itself does not provide the option to download the application and then install it offline, all the download and installation processes also run automatically. So this is different from a few years ago where Microsoft provided that option in the Windows Phone 8.
How to Download & Install Windows 10 Apps Offline
First, you only need to enter a link from the desired Microsoft application and enter it in the available column and choose the channel you are currently using (Fast Ring, Slow Ring, Release Preview or Retail).
- Go to Windows 10 App on Microsoft, then choose app that you want. Right click on app, then copy url. (ex: Messenger)
- After it paste on store.rg-adguard.net.
- Then click Generate temporary links.
- After the list links is appear, download app from link then OK.
- You need allowing Side Load Applications in Windows. See: How to Side Load Applications in Windows 10
- After it, you only need to run the file .Appx / .Eappx by 2x click, then click Install when the notification appears.
- Wait Application complete to install.