Bluetooth Windows 10 Not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10
Let’s try the following methods and check if Bluetooth Windows 10 Not Working after Upgrade:
Method 1: Run Hardware and devices troubleshooter
- Open Control Panel.
- Write Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
- Click on Troubleshooting tab.
- Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
- Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
- Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
Method 2: Uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.
- Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.
– Press Windows key +X key when you are at desktop.
– Select Device Manager.
– Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall
– Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
– Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
– After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
- Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.You can logon to the manufacturer website and install the driver latest drivers in compatible mode.
You can also refer to the article mentioned below for more information.