How to Access Appdata Folder in Windows 10
I would suggest you to follow the below steps to access appdata windows 10:
- Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
- After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found.
- If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”.
- It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
- Click on “View”.
- Check the box “Hidden items”
Can’t delete a file on appdata Windows 10
This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:
- Conflict between third party applications.
- Conflict between third party antivirus software.
Try the steps listed here:
I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.
If the issue persists, I suggest you to temporarily disable antivirus or security software. Check if it helps.
1. Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after troubleshooting steps.
2. Security software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn’t disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you’re done. If you’re connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.